The Hut Group:
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building global brands, The Hut Group are fast becoming the world’s most important online retail organisation.
The Hut Group's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige, and nutrition related consumer goods and the company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Backed by global giants KKR and Blackrock, The Hut Group's immediate growth plans include further significant investment in pioneering and innovative technologies, further acquisitions and further international expansion.
Job Description:Due to continued expansion, THG is looking to recruit Management Accountants to manage the finances for several of the Group’s divisions. You will play a vital role in the provision of information to the Senior Management team and to the Group. You will be part of the group finance function and key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Assisting with the production of divisional management accounts
- Responsibility for divisional balance sheet reconciliations
- Reviewing systems and procedures to ensure adequate controls are in place and to ensure financial information is produced in a timely manner
- Production & interpretation of daily & weekly financial MI to support & challenge the business
- Responsibility for the daily, monthly and annual forecasting / reporting
- Adhoc requests from Financial Controller and senior management team
This is a highly visible and important role within an established Finance team with excellent scope for progression.
- Part qualified / Newly qualified accountant (preferably CIMA)
- Proven, hands-on experience of management reporting in a large and complex business.
- Analytical, quick to grasp the fundamentals of a business and have strong communication skills.
- Must have excellent Excel skills.
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload in a fast-moving and changeable environment.
- A proactive attitude and desire to challenge the status quo
- An ability to build strong relationships with senior commercial management
- A 1st / 2:1 Degree in Maths, Finance or Accounting is desirable
Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
Leadership and Development training throughout your career
An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business