Trading Associate (Entry-level)
About The Hut Group:
The Hut Group aims to be the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination. We are currently the UK’s leading multi-website online retailer with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform supporting our multiple websites. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
All of these factors combine to create a seriously compelling career opportunity for the very best talent. We seek bright, motivated and ambitious graduate talent who can really help scale our business – in return we offer unprecedented career and leadership fast track opportunities, top of market compensation and material equity incentive (share options) for top performers.
Our Talent philosophy is strongly geared towards creating commercial leaders able to execute business strategy and drive the continued expansion of the Group.
The Hut Group has a track record in promoting and developing graduate talent - often providing career progression way beyond that achieved or expected by your peer group.
- Elaborating and Taking ownership of wider quarterly marketing campaigns including all the performance marketing channels
- The Trading Associate has overall responsibility for the Profit and Loss, results, growth strategies, and brand identity of the Ideal websites.
- Ownership and management of the Ideal brands in the U.S. – including product reviews, product content, social media and forums.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the U.S. websites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Developing relationships with key websites, prioritizing new customer acquisition using the most cost-efficient methods.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Share valuable insights on customer behavior and trends using our in-house data & technology platform
- Bachelors in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Economics, or related field
- Analytical mind with a passion for learning and improvement
- Strong interest in digital marketing and e-commerce
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative individual with great attention to details is preferred
- Will be working from our U.S. office in Utah
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plan
- Life and Supplemental Insurance