Beauty Account Manager
Beauty Account Manager
The Hut Group aims to be the World’s leading Online Health & Beauty Destination. We will soon be the world's #2 online player in online prestige beauty.
Lookfantastic.com is the original online British beauty boutique. The ultimate Mecca for hair, beauty and all things gorgeous, lookfantastic.com offers over 14,000 products from more than 400 brands across hair, make up, skin care, nails, electrical, fragrance, health , home and organic.
To support our growth and own brand expansion plans we are looking to hire talented account manager to develop our retail business globally...Beauty Account ManagerKey Responsibilities
- Main contact for all Retail Accounts in terms of sales, orders and account coordination.
- Perform sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with Managing Director.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams within the varying International accounts, with an understanding of the varying markets.
- Work closely with Wholesale Operations team to ensure stock levels are in line with demand, feeding back forecasts and conducting sales analysis.
- Develop specific plans with Brand Retail Partners to ensure revenue growth in all company's products.
- Implement growth strategies by executing implementation plans and identifying and recommending course corrections when necessary.
- Collaborate with NPD, PR and Marketing to develop sales strategies and investigate merchandising opportunities to improve market share on all product lines.
- Provide monthly reports of productivity, updating the business on international sales and marketing activity/market presence.
- Interpret short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Build customer relationships, understand their needs and work to grow the accounts always protecting the company bottom line.
- Develop new strategies, tactics, and plans for future growth of company's customer base and revenue.
- Plan, coordinate and execute new product launches within each territory with the retail accounts to achieve optimum sales results
- Manage the registration process with the relevant internal and external teams to ensure timely launches of new products and new territories.
- Maintain monthly business update for external customers showcasing best practice.
- Approach new business opportunities and win new business accounts
- Previous experience at this level (4+ international beauty)
- B2B or Wholesale Account Management Experience (luxury)
- Market Knowledge
- Excellent commercial awareness and knowledge
- Has demonstrated progression and/or self-development in previous roles
- Highly analytical and numerical (P+L, Budgeting and Forecasting)*
- Proven experience of sales, hitting targets and KPIS
- Excellent negotiation, business relations and communication skills