The Hut Group:
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building global brands, The Hut Group are fast becoming the world’s most important online retail organisation.
The Hut Group's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige, and nutrition related consumer goods and the company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Backed by global giants KKR and Blackrock, The Hut Group's immediate growth plans include further significant investment in pioneering and innovative technologies, further acquisitions and further international expansion.
Job Description:Due to continued expansion, THG is looking to a Systems Accountants to manage
integrations of acquisitions into THG's Group finance systems.You will play a vital role in the provision of information to the Senior Management team and to the Group. You will be part of the group finance function and key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Managing migration of acquired companies' financial data to the THG platform
- Development and support of systems to improve the efficiency of the finance team
- Generate new and support existing reports
- Sage systems support
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following skills / experience:
- Qualified or part qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA accountant
- Experience working with large ERP systems, preferably Sage X3
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Access skills including basic level of knowledge in visual basic
- Experience of working with large volumes of data
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
Leadership and Development training throughout your career
An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business