Content/Social Media Curator
About The Hut Group:
The Hut Group is one of the World’s fastest growing and most profitable online retailers. THG culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable.
That’s how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth. We are now going global, focused squarely on building a world class platform and team.
The Hut Group Platform supports more than 500 million global website visitors, 10 million customers and 20 million orders dispatched worldwide across our market leading brands including idealshape.com, idealfit.com, askfitnesscoach.com and proteinrecipes.com.
About the Position:
We are looking to hire a student for an in-house Content/Social Media Curator position to create content for our brand website, blog, and social media pages. In this space, this writer will create written content that can reach and influence millions of people to create lifestyle changes and improve health. We need somebody who is detailed-oriented. You will also be managing the content strategy for the brand.
- Own the editorial calendar based on projects and needs by maintaining, updating, and overseeing completion of projects
- Assist in building and implementing blog and social media strategy
- Research current market trends
- Utilize SEO to improve traffic to our websites
- Use Google Analytics to measure performance and effect
- Create content for social media pages, brand websites, and blogs
- Help build and maintain the unique brand identity
- Own the content strategy
- Coordinate and work closely with the project manager to execute on sales and projects
- Be able to measure performance and make decisions based off of numbers
- Manage team with different personalities and skill sets
- Must submit a cover letter that includes a piece about marketing one of our company products in 100 characters or less. (Check out any of our brand websites: Idealshape.com, idealfit.com, or idealraw.com)
- Ability to work on a team with various personalities and work individually
- Somebody who is meticulous and can articulate tailored messages through various mediums
- Passion for social media and using it in the business environment
- Driven individual who is willing to learn through research and experience
- Some experience with Google Analytics is preferred
- A flexible schedule to work between 30 to 40 hours is preferred
- Familiar with Content Management Systems such as WordPress is preferred
- Previous leadership experience is preferred
Full-time employees are eligible for health, dental and vision plan, life and supplemental plans, PTO, and 401(k).