Online Marketing Graduate 2018
Online Marketing Executive
Do you want to learn how to build a global brand?
About The Hut Group:
The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
All of these factors combine to create a seriously compelling career opportunity for the very best talent. We seek bright, motivated and ambitious talent who can really help scale our business – In return we offer unprecedented career and leadership fast track opportunities, top of market compensation and material equity incentive (share options) for top performers.
Our Talent philosophy is strongly geared toward creating commercial or technical leaders able to execute business strategy and drive the continued expansion of the Group.
The Hut Group has a track record in promoting and developing graduate talent - often providing career progression way beyond that achieved or expected by your peer group.
We run our marketing like a world-class agency and our marketing and trading teams sit side-by-side working towards the same goal: to make each of our sites the largest and best in the world for their sector. We drive over 330M visits to our sites each year by using our expertise across Organic Search, Paid Advertising, Affiliates & Partnerships, Email and Social Media Marketing.
The Hut Group is looking to recruit Online Marketing Executives to execute business strategy and drive the continued expansion of the Group.
You will have responsibility for:
- Growth strategy and brand identity for a market leading e-commerce website.
- Ownership and management of the brand including product reviews, product content, social media and forums.
- Delivering best in class customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Developing relationships with key websites, prioritising new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- You will use various marketing channels including Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC), Affiliates and ECRM.
- And will utilise our in-house data & technology platform. With over 7 million customers and 100 million unique visitors per annum, we can share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends.
Key Skills and Requirements
We are looking to recruit graduates:
- With a strong academic track record
- With a strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- With proven communication and influencing skills
- Who are commercially astute, driven, ambitious, highly intelligent, hungry for success, fast promotion to leadership and genuine responsibility.
- Multilingual (desirable but not essential)
- Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
- Real responsibility from the start of your career at THG
- Rapid Promotion to Leadership
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
We like innovators, entrepreneurial thinkers, people who are capable of thinking outside the box, leading and making key decisions.