Account Executive - Print on Demand
The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
As part of this investment we have recently acquired our own print facility which enables us to create in-house designs through a variety of mediums for distribution via our platform and websites. Working with key players in the international entertainment industry, as well as specialist art workers, we have an opportunity to create and take to market on a global scale, something truly unique.
We are looking for an Account Executive to be responsible for the day to day management of existing Print on Demand customers and driving new customer acquisition. You will be responsible for the entire customer journey for every account relationship that you hold.
- Order Management: Processing daily orders, quoting on bulk jobs, advising delivery times.
- Account Management: Having weekly calls with accounts and understanding their business requirements, dealing with enquiries, returns.
- Reporting: Providing sales and daily dispatch reports to key accounts.
- Customer acquisition: Actively looking for new businesses we can work with and guiding them through the set up process with The Hut Group
- Understanding of Retail
- Commercially astute, with the ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to generate good qualified leads
- Ability to dig into customers’ needs and deliver
- Ability to convert leads into revenue
- Build lasting rapport with new business leads
- Sales ability / proven history
- Computer literate in Excel, Powerpoint & Word