SEO Manager - Myprotein
The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
Internationally known, Myprotein is officially the world’s number 1 online sports nutrition brand. We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic SEO Manager, to be based in Berlin- responsible for increasing traffic and revenue to the group’s sites and working with the Head of Search on division-wide strategy & planning.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting competitor and gap analysis.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Staying on top of SEO trends and technical updates, and communicating these to the wider search team.
- Working with the innovation team to drive technical changes to group sites.
- Conducting site SEO audits.
- Deliver strong growth against targets for the Organic channel.
- Top level degree qualified
- Native German
- Strong technical SEO knowledge
- Ability to work in super-fast paced, internet environment with low structure and high autonomy
- Be creative and able to drive innovation
- Have high energy with proven track record in ‘getting stuff done’
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve results through people