Content Manager - Myprotein
The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
Internationally known, Myprotein is officially the world’s number 1 online sports nutrition brand. We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious Content Manager to join our Marketing team, to be based in Berlin.
You will be responsible for all things content - interviewing sports stars, publishing e-mags, global blogs, social articles, workout plans, fitness guides. The list goes on. You will work as a team, supporting and working with other relevant departments to ensure clear, cohesive brand communications to our customers.
- Ensure content is managed in a timely manner and content targets are being met
- Ensure unrivalled, high quality production values are adhered to at all times
- Scout for partnership opportunities with external contributors and/or publishers in order to reach new audiences
- Monitor overall blog performance and ensure best search engine optimisation practices are being followed by all members of the team
- Meet with Trading and Marketing teams to gather needs in order to be able to plan content efficiently
- Liaise with the other marketing channels to find ways of amplifying the content
- Identify new features and functionalities for the blogs with the goal to increase engagement and improve conversion rates
- Use standard reporting tools like Google Analytics to analyse website’s statistics
- Top level graduate with experience in creating engaging content
- Native German
- Ability to work in super-fast paced, internet environment with low structure and high autonomy
- Be creative and able to drive innovation
- Have high energy with proven track record in ‘getting stuff done’
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve results through people