Campaign Manager - Myprotein
The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
Internationally known, Myprotein is officially the world’s number 1 online sports nutrition brand. We are looking for a Campaign Manager, based in Berlin, to lead the entire campaign process of the Myprotein Germany offering, to exploit commercial advantage and lead the brand on word leading campaigns.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and directing cross-functional Brand, Creative, Marketing, and Operations departments
- Ensuring smooth campaign execution by managing supply logistics, sourcing and tracking of all assets from brand partners to internal teams
- Improving campaign process and executions by analyzing campaign outcomes and communicating best practices
- Establishing, Executing, and Maintaining Campaign Management Department SOP in order to support internal and external parties
- Assisting brands in adapting and validating marketing and product strategies based on customer survey analysis.
- Enhancing customer loyalty programs to optimise customer retention and strategize best practices to acquire new customers
- Top level graduate with experience in Campaign Management with innovative companies
- Native German
- Ability to work in super-fast paced, internet environment with low structure and high autonomy
- Passion for Sports, Fitness and Nutrition
- Strong relationship builder
- Have high energy with proven track record in ‘getting stuff done’
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve results through people