Quality Assurance Team Leader Day Shift
The Hut Group is one of Europe's leading e-commerce company builders, with a primary focus on health, beauty, prestige, and nutrition related consumer goods. Owners of divisional leading brands LookFantastic.com and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Winners of the 2015 Sunday Times profit track 100 after profits on average had grown 217% a year over a three year period. Following a number one ranking in the 2014 edition of the Profit Track, making The Hut Group the only firm to win in successive years. Proud as we are of our achievements, we still have big ambitions.
Operations is at the heart of customer experience here at The Hut Group, shipping to consumers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative 900,000sq.ft. Distribution Centre in Warrington, Cheshire. We are looking for talented Quality Assurance Team Leaders to support our manufacturing facility and to drive a great team of people to deliver fantastic results!
You will be required to
- Manage and lead the QA team to ensure all checks and samples are carried out at specified frequencies, overseeing action taken as a result of non-conformance to meet highest quality standard
- Reviewing of external test results and releasing products
- Ensure company compliance with GMP, ISO, BRC, FDA, future certification standards and legal requirements
- Understand internal non-conformances, investigate and drive root cause actions to ensure 100% quality is achieved and maintained
- Ensure QA staff are trained and developed to have the skills and knowledge to effectively perform their duties
- Manage internal environmental testing and swabbing
- Constantly seek to improve the QA function and service to the business in conjunction with the QA Manager, Hygiene Manager and Technical Manager
- Monitor hygiene standards, highlight issues and record corrective actions as required
- Complete internal GMP audits
To be considered for this role you will need to have
2+ year’s Quality Assurance experience within a food manufacturing environment essential
Allergen cleaning knowledge.
Experience with Manufacturing Operations.
Good verbal and written communications.
COSHH certification / understanding
HACCP qualifications would be advantageous
Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
Leadership and Development training throughout your career
An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business