Nutrition and Food Regulatory Operations Assistant
The Hut Group:
The Hut Group's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige, and nutrition related consumer goods and the company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, ESPA, Illamasqua, Mio Skincare and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Backed by global giants KKR and Blackrock, The Hut Group's immediate growth plans include further significant investment in pioneering and innovative technologies, further acquisitions and further international expansion.
Due to expansion, THG is looking to recruit a Nutrition and Food Regulatory Operations Assistant to support the Operations team (Nutrition and Food Regulatory Affairs).
- Provide assistance relating to the preparation, communication and dissemination of N&RA related project & performance analysis and reports within THG
- Administer internal IT systems as appropriate
- Contribute towards the maintenance of departmental quality management systems.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls, emails and other external communication
- General clerical duties
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Interpret tariffs, origin rules and procedures, and apply corporate policy regarding tariff provisions to ensure corporate compliance with regulatory rules and procedures
- Any other duties as required
- To be considered for this role you will need to have a
- Bachelor degree or diploma (preferably in Life Science/Nutrition Studies)
- Fluent in English, other languages are desirable
- Excellent communication skills in writing and speaking
- Advanced in Ms Office (Word, Excel) and able to oversee different databases promptly
- Ability of multitasking
- Ability of interpret complex (legal) documents
Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
Leadership and Development training throughout your career
An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with the best in the business