Ecommerce Graduate - Swedish Speaking - 2017
E commerce Graduate – Swedish Speaker
About The Hut Group:
The Hut Group aims to be the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination. We are currently the UK’s leading multi-website online retailer with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform supporting our multiple websites. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
All of these factors combine to create a seriously compelling career opportunity for the very best talent. We seek bright, motivated and ambitious graduate talent who can really help scale our business – in return we offer unprecedented career and leadership fast track opportunities, top of market compensation and material equity incentive (share options) for top performers.
Our Talent philosophy is strongly geared toward creating commercial leaders able to execute business strategy and drive the continued expansion of the Group.
The Hut Group has a track record in promoting and developing graduate talent - often providing career progression way beyond that achieved or expected by your peer group.
Myprotein is the Europe’s number one sports nutrition brand and the world’s leading online sports nutrition retailer. An exciting opportunity has become available working in a new and innovative team tasked with challenging how we address growth across our world leading product range. The role will involve working across multiple Myprotein and THG teams including trading, marketing, Design, New product development and buying to drive continues opportunities and growth.
About The Opportunity:
- The Swedish E commerce Executive has a part to play in growing the Myprotein brand in Sweden.
- Working in a new fast growing team, tasked with taking Myprotein to the world number 1 spot.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive growth to the website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Develop strong reporting skills while working with, Excel, Google analytics and SQL
- Work in synergy with the rest of the THG teams including, PR, Category, New product development and buying to hit shared KPIs
- Using our in-house data & technology platform, with over 10 million customers and 360 million unique visitors per annum, we can share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends.
About The Person:
- Top tier graduate from elite University
- Strong academic track record
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Proven communication and influencing skills
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making.
We are looking to recruit graduates:
- With a strong academic track record
- With a strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- With proven communication and influencing skills
- Who are commercially astute, driven, ambitious, highly intelligent, hungry for success, fast promotion to leadership and genuine responsibility.
- Multilingual (desirable but not essential)
- Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
- Real responsibility from the start of your career at THG
- Rapid Promotion to Leadership
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
We like innovators, entrepreneurial thinkers, people who are capable of thinking outside the box, leading and making key decisions.