Finance Graduate - 2018
The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
All of these factors combine to create a seriously compelling career opportunity for the very best talent. We seek bright, motivated and ambitious talent who can really help scale our business – In return we offer unprecedented career and leadership fast track opportunities, top of market compensation and material equity incentive (share options) for top performers.
Our Talent philosophy is strongly geared toward creating commercial or technical leaders able to execute business strategy and drive the continued expansion of the Group.
The Hut Group has a track record in promoting and developing graduate talent - often providing career progression way beyond that achieved or expected by your peer group.
We hire winners and relentlessly promote from within, seeking bright, passionate and competitive people who can thrive in our meritocratic, entrepreneurial and performance orientated culture. Many commercial leaders within THG including our CEO, CFO, Divisional CEO’s and Marketing Director are trained accountants which makes THG a great place to start your career in finance.
If you join our Finance team, you will have the opportunity to gain real exposure and make a significant contribution in a variety of areas including;
- Working on Management/Financial Accounts, VAT & Treasury, Commercial Analysis, Stock & Margin reporting
- Reporting on P+L, results, growth strategy Hut Group website.
- Analysis of Average order value, repeat purchase rate, conversion rate and traffic/revenue by digital marketing channel.
- Working closely with our buying, trading and marketing teams to create interesting and competitive propositions for our customers that will increase our market share, margin, supplier funding and gross profit.
- Using our in-house data & technology platform, with over 500 million unique visitors per year, to gain valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends.
If you are looking to go into industry, THG is an exciting place to work where you will have real responsibility from week one and the opportunity to progress within an accelerated timeframe.
- Degree in Accountancy and Finance/Maths/Economics/Business (or related subjects) should have or be on track to get at least a 2:1
- Must be highly numerate with experience working in excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Commercially aware
- Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
- Real responsibility from the start of your career at THG
- Rapid Promotion to Leadership
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business