Content and Social Media Manager
The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
All of these factors combine to create a seriously compelling career opportunity for the very best talent. We seek bright, motivated and ambitious talent who can really help scale our business – In return we offer unprecedented career and leadership fast track opportunities, top of market compensation and material equity incentive (share options) for top performers.
The Main Responsibilities of the Content and Social Media Manager:
- Manage the integrated planning and delivery of social campaigns.
- Ensure that you achieve social media objectives against KPI’s
- Have a creative ethos in order to produce unique and effective content
- Use a responsible judgement on what content can be used to extend brand reach
- Monitor the social media channels on a daily basis in order to respond to comments and react to news within the industry
- Manage and lead the content calendar
- Create onsite content to help paid campaign conversion
- Liaise with the paid team to develop content according to commercial objectives
- Leadership of Content and social executives
- Strong content generation skills
- Demonstrable experience of running paid social campaigns
- An awareness and the skills to plan strategic long-term brand content and social media campaigns
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Social Media Marketing
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
- Real responsibility from the start of your career at THG
- Rapid Promotion to Leadership
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
We like innovators, entrepreneurial thinkers, people who are capable of thinking outside the box, leading and making key decisions.