Project Engineer - Security
THG is looking to recruit a Project Supervisor to be based at our Head Office in Northwich/Manchester. You will be part of the Security Risk and Resilience department focussed on global operations.
As project supervisor you will be working with the Group Head of Security and internal project teams with a specific focus on design and tender process, programme management, contractor management along with developing relationships with chosen contractors.
- Prepare physical security designs in conjunction with external contractors and internal managers in accordance with local legislation and THG's security standards.
- Running a competitive tender process including managing queries from tendering contractors.
- Liaise with the Head of Security to document scope and technical requirements.
- Ensure that projects are delivered in line with expectations particularly in terms of budgets and timings.
- Monitor and control resources and cost against the project budget and manage expectations of key stakeholders.
- Review project and technical implementation and documentation with supplier and security experts.
- Provide weekly project reports to the Head of Security on progress, RAG status, risks and issues.
- Facilitate the generation and formal sign off of scope and manage change in a formal manner.
- Manage contractors as required to carry out the design and implementation of the project.
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to prior to contractors commencing work.
- Capture learning and improve for the next project.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement.
- Experience working in a fast paced high pressured environment
- Prince 2 or AMPM certification
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Graduates with experience and interest in security Project Management will be considered
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience of integrated security projects (Intruder, Access and CCTV)