eCommerce Manager - French Speaking
The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
We are now recruiting for an Ecommerce Manager to be accountable for our French Sites:
- Lead all online planning activities to develop a commercial product trading strategy
- Manage and control ecommerce department stocks in line with trade activity to minimise risks and maximise profit opportunities.
- Work with the digital marketing team to ensure the landing pages are optimised to produce the best conversion possible and ensure the site is optimised for SEO
- Able to converse comfortably between technical and marketing teams
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them, always putting the customer and sales at the forefront of consideration.
- Understand returns and investigate the reasons behind them, focusing on ways to reduce returns rates.
- Planning and forecasting for expansion and growth in new and existing territories by identifying issues and examining trends.
- Strong track record in E-Commerce
- French Speaking
- Pro-active, creative and passionate about the customer online experience
Understanding of order management/customer fulfillment in an e-commerce contextAnalytical, commercial and marketing focus to increase sales and performance
- Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
- Real responsibility from the start of your career at THG
- Rapid Promotion to Leadership
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business