We are looking for Senior Designers to join our in-house creative team. Preferably you have
worked within the premium beauty and fashion sectors. You will offer fresh thinking, have ability
to form excellent working relationships with internal and external contacts. Your portfolio and
previous experience will demonstrate your creativity and your ability to apply design flair within
the context of the brief.
Reporting to a Creative Lead, the Senior Designer will have a close eye on the standard and quality of the creative work being produced within the team. You will always strive to find new and innovative ways to meet client briefs within budget and to deadline.
- A passionate brand advocate to our brands.
- Ability to effectively manage own projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- You will have a strong eye for detail and be a stickler for grammar and spelling.
- Producing and delivering quality work to brief, across a variety of brands and media
- Working with Creative Leads and Creative Directors to fulfil the expectations of the clients brief
- Good attention to detail and high-quality creative work
- Ensuring that all work conforms to brand guidelines
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to concept and execute across multiple channels, strong understanding of both print and digital.
- Strong eye for typography.
- Own design projects, from conception to delivery
- Designing original pieces, which may include photography
- Work with in-house video team to conceptualize and storyboard video content
- Ability to conceptualize and Art Direct photoshoots
- Reviewing junior designers’ work to ensure high quality and relevance
- A good understanding of print processes
- Strong typography skills
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Adhere to brand guidelines when applicable and be part of ensuring they are kept relevant and up to date
- Work closely with the Client Service and Operations teams, building strong relationships
- Be proactive: look to improve creative quality efficiencies through smarter working practices in the team
- Create positive internal and external client relationships
- Working with Creative Leads, you’re accountable for improving creative across divisional brands
- Take part in establishing the scope, specifications and requirements for each job when required.
- Aim to have broad commercial awareness of each brand and their customer
- Confidently present design concepts to the client, wider stakeholders and senior management
- You will be full of ideas, offer fresh thinking and able to form excellent working relationships with
internal contacts and clients.
- Be passionate about our brands, the industry, the internet and emerging trends
Competitive rate + Bonus (per quarter)