Copywriter Manager - Myprotein
At Myprotein – Europe’s #1 sports nutrition brand – we’ve got exciting opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious copywriter to join our expanding Content team.
Working closely with our Brand, SEO, PR, and Social teams, the successful individual will drive improvements of quality and engagement across our on-site content as we continue to grow this important channel.
Your role as Copywriter Manager will be to manage a team of executives with the aim to deliver high-quality, engaging content for our web pages, on time and in line with our overarching strategy, as well as regularly contributing to campaigns and other creative executions.
You will act as a guardian of the brand, ensuring all content across these area meets our high-standards, adheres to our tone of voice, and is technically sound, all while engaging our customers and promoting the brand – from supplements to diet plans and everything in-between.
Responsibilities will include:
- Improving quality and consistency by upholding business-wide brand guidelines
- Ensuring the brand tone of voice is executed across all uses and audiences
- Managing other writers to uphold quality standards and execution
- Carry out regular audits and checks across the website
- Ensuring the delivery of web content as per SLAs
- Working closely with other channels to deliver content where needed
- Contributing to the overarching Content strategy
- Ultimately, producing both long and short form copy for: Webpages, eCRM, Campaigns, Videos, Infographics and other brand-related content
- Min. of 2 years’ experience in a copywriter/content writer role
- Passionate about delivering quality content
- Experience writing engaging short and long form copy
- Extensive understanding of tone of voice
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven self-editing and proofreading skills
- Proactive mind-set and can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Management experience preferable