NVQ Learning & Development Administrator - Apprenticeship
Please note this role is a part of the Apprenticeship Scheme - this is the perfect opportunity for school leavers and is a great alternative for those that do not wish to attend University.
The Hut Group is a business renowned for investing within its employees, and so prides ourselves on engaging with enthusiastic, ambitious and driven individuals to become specialist within their discipline, by being exposed to some of the most talented people in the North West.
In turn we now are seeking to recruit a Learning and Development Administrator to support this central function. Based in our Omega facility in Warrington home to our Food Production & Distribution Centre you will hold a significant contribution ensuring the business is compliant at all times, inputting and archiving data i.e. training records, certificates, licenses. Ensure all Training Champions are following correct administrative procedures and support the team within different areas of the business.
- Excellent time management
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Computer literate and have good communication skills via telephone and email
- Ability to prioritise workload and keep to deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and external customers
- Ability to use initiative as well as work as part of a team
- Enthusiasm to obtain new skills
- Attention to detail
- Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance
- Staff Discounts across THG brands
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects
- Salary - National Minimum Wage for Apprentices, increasing after 1 years' service