The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
As Marketing and Communications Manager you will responsible for, but not limited to:
- The overall responsibility for the development and implementation of a localised marketing and communications strategy.
- Prioritising new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible through social, content and campaign channels.
- The creation of the brands campaign planner and well as marketing initiatives for the year in line with brand essence and guidelines set by the Head of Brand/Marketing.
- Monitoring progress submitting regular performance reports across sites.
- Working in synergy with performance marketing channels to ensure optimal marketing coverage.
- Supporting the team in Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the sites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- To undertake continuous competitor analysis
- Ensuring that all creative briefs are in line and consistent with brand vision.
- Using our in-house data & technology platform to share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends.
- Day to day line management of content, social and campaign executives
You will have at least 5 years marketing experience with 1+ years of marketing management experience.
Ideally you will have experience in a fast paced online and or retail business
Interest in Health and beauty industry
- Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
- Real responsibility from the start of your career at THG
- Rapid Promotion
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
We like innovators, entrepreneurial thinkers, people who are capable of thinking outside the box, leading and making key decisions.