NVQ Tax Assistant - Apprenticeship
Please note this role is a part of the Apprenticeship Scheme - this is the perfect opportunity for school leavers and is a great alternative for those that do not wish to attend University.
- Assisting with the preparation of corporation tax computations and returns.
- Assisting with the preparation of tax disclosures for the statutory accounts.
- Assisting with the tax payment calculations.
- Assisting with VAT return preparation and reconciliations.
- Liaising with HMRC regarding day to day compliance matters.
- Supporting other tax team members with ad hoc project and M&A work.
- Working towards NVQ Level 4 Tax Technician with the potential to move on to further professional qualifications.
- Minimum Grade B in GCSE Maths and English, 3 A Levels minimum Grades C and above, preferable one being Maths, but other related A Levels will be considered.
- Ability to prioritise workload and keep to deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Computer literate, particularly with Excel, but also competent with Word and Powerpoint.
- Ability to use initiative as well as work as part of a team.
- Self motivated with a desire to learn.
- Attention to detail.
- Eligible for the Company Bonus Scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
- Salary £10,000.00 to £12,000.00 per annum depending on GCSE and A Level qualifications. Review after 12 months.