NVQ Communication & Administration Executive - Apprenticeship
Please note this role is a part of the Apprenticeship Scheme - this is a perfect opportunity for school leavers and is a great alternative for those that do not wish to attend University.
- You'll be providing administration and clerical support to our team. Assist management with various secretarial tasks including; preparing reports, forms, documents, data entry.
- Create presentations and reports for internal and external communication.
- Support Head of Logistics with various tasks as needed.
- Communicating with members of staff about progress and development made within the Logistics team.
- Create and execute various internal and external communication material - mainly through emails.
- Assist in departmental projects and perform other job-related duties as directed by management.
- Creative - enjoy making documents, emails and presentations look professional.
- Exemplary computer skills: strong proficiency in databases, web research, MS office especially Publisher, Word & Excel.
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Strong communication skills via telephone and email.
- Ability to sue initiative as well as work as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm to obtain new skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Eligible for the Company Bonus Scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career prospects.
- Salary - National Minimum Wage for apprentices, increasing after 1 years' service.