PPC Executive - Myprotein France
The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
Internationally known, Myprotein is officially the world’s number 1 online sports nutrition brand. We have an exciting opportunity for a PPC Executive to be responsible for developing our paid media strategy for France.
PPC is our largest acquisition channel for new customers as well as our largest direct sales driver. Through our close direct relationships with Google, Bing, Yandex and Facebook, we have access to leading edge technology and data to help us locate and message the right customers and communicate about our brands.
We have over 100 local language websites that we run across 20+ brands that we own or operate. We are looking for data-driven, numerically literate talents who would like the chance to drive the business forwards using their analytical skills. PPC is one of the most data-rich marketing channels and faces a huge amount of competition against other brands and therefore we are looking for the best candidates who are up for the challenge of helping grow us to over a £1B in sales.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build new campaigns across multiple Paid Search, Display and Social ad-platforms
- Develop and implement Paid Search, Display Advertising, and Re-marketing strategies that contribute to brand growth
- Use data driven insights to quickly iterate and methodically improve results day on day, week on week, and month on month.
- Specifics of account management and optimization include: Campaign structure, keyword research, keyword management, keyword bidding, ad copywriting and testing, search content integration, related search strategies, landing page testing, and any other core capability required to maximize results, drive volume, and hit targets.
- Working with our in-house design team on banner and ad creation
- Degree qualified from a top university
- High level of analytical ability
- A passion for Marketing and Ecommerce
- Have high energy with proven track record in ‘getting stuff done’