Paid Marketing Manager - Beauty
Overall Purpose of Role:
Working in a fast moving and exciting beauty environment as part of our paid media team, you will cover multiple areas, from troubleshooting performance and implementing new tactics to assisting in developing new technologies.
You will be responsible for using all paid media platforms to bring profitable and sustainable growth to our Australian retail websites including RY, Australia’s fastest growing online beauty website! You will ensure that all activity is being developed to a high standard. You will be given a great deal of autonomy in delivering these results, so drive, determination and self-discipline are vital.
- Developing and delivering successful paid strategies across platforms
- Working with other marketing channels to bring the most profitable outcomes for our group
- Carry-out daily checks on campaign activity
- Creating daily, weekly and monthly KPI reports
- Reviewing activity and ensuring performance is to a high standard and suggesting appropriate proposals to improve performance
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in delivering paid search activity, in either a client and/ or agency environment
- Experience of managing large budgets across multiple channels
- Track record of analysing PPC issues and opportunities, and providing and implementing recommendations to improve campaigns
- Experience of tracking and reporting across multiple metrics
- Strong understanding of the core disciplines of digital marketing in an e-commerce environment
- An understanding of all digital channels; particularly paid search, paid social, programmatic display and affiliates
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office – especially Excel
- Experience in a retail environment would be advantageous
- Complete training and the opportunities to learn new skills
- Support and guidance for career progression
- Competitive salary based on experience with strong performance-based bonus incentives
- The opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment
- Unlimited career opportunities as we grow
- The opportunities to work on your own projects
- The Hut Group is the #1 online destination for health & beauty and one of the World’s fastest growing online retailers.
- We architect, build and run our own bespoke software systems and our proprietary technology platform powers our websites such as Lookfantastic, Myprotein, RY, Myvitamins and Exante Diet.
- The Hut Group is now global; we attract more than 300 million shoppers a year throughout the world with 50% of sales coming from outside the UK.
- Winners of the 2015 Sunday Times profit track 100, profits have grown on average 217% a year over the last three years, reaching £22.6m in 2013. This followed our No1 ranking in the 2014 edition of the Profit Track making The Hut Group the only company to win in 2 successive years.