The Hut Group's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige, and nutrition related consumer goods and the company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Backed by global giants KKR and Blackrock, The Hut Group's immediate growth plans include further significant investment in pioneering and innovative technologies, further acquisitions and further international expansion.
Due to expansion, THG is looking to recruit a Credit Manager, based at HQ in Northwich.
Main Activities / Tasks:
The role will involve elements of the following
- Interface with sales and communicate credit decisions, and ensure timely review of new customers.
- Make credit decisions within assigned authority
- Plan and organise activities of credit / customer set up team to ensure file reviews are completed timely / accurately
- Initiate process improvement and quality reviews to simplify and improve productivity
- Negotiate documentation (Letters of Credit) and payment terms with customers to ensure transactions are properly secured
- Responsible for Underwriting for the Group
- Responsible for ensuring orders and invoices are processed in accordance to SLA
- Resolve credit issues with customers
- Develop management reporting
To be considered for this role you should have
- At least 5 years experience in Credit and Collections in a Business 2 Business environment
- Good understanding of credit reporting agencies (D&B)
- Proficient in reading / interpreting financial statements for the purpose of underwriting credit
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to manage relationships both internally and externally, strong problem solving and customer service skills
- Fast paced environment
- ICM L2 qualified minimum advantageous
- Strong computer skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Viseo, SAGE
Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
Leadership and Development training throughout your career
An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business