The Hut Group's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige, and nutrition related consumer goods and the company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Backed by global giants KKR and Blackrock, The Hut Group's immediate growth plans include further significant investment in pioneering and innovative technologies, further acquisitions and further international expansion.
Due to expansion, THG is looking to recruit a Senior Underwriter, based at our HQ in Northwich.
Main Activities / Tasks:
The role will involve elements of the following:
- Mitigating risk through manually underwriting new and existing customers in a B2B environment
- Vast understanding of credit reporting agencies (D&B)
- Undertake analysis of financial statements and payment history in order to assist in reaching accurate conclusions
- Ensure all checks for quality, compliance have been completed on systems.
- Working closely with Management to highlight problematic accounts
- Produce monthly reporting
To be considered for this role you should have
- Underwriting experience in the Business to Business Sector is essential with a good understanding of risk
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to use variety of systems at the same time quickly and accurately.
- Ability to work with a variety of people and departments.
- Proven ability to work to deadline with a high level of accuracy
- Team worker but also able to work independently.
- Good level of numerical understanding and able to collate financial and customer data quickly and accurately
- Strong computer skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Viseo, SAGE
Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
Leadership and Development training throughout your career
An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business