Labeling Compliance Adminstrator
The Hut Group aims to be the world’s largest Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination. We are currently the UK’s leading multi-website online retailer with rapidly growing international operations.
The Hut Group is looking for a Compliance Admin to join our team at a time of rapid growth.
We are located at Exit 116 right off 65 in Shepherdsville KY, a short 20 minute drive from downtown Louisville.
Compliance Admin Job Description:
As a Compliance Admin., you will be responsible for confirming all aspects of nutrient labeling of various protein products and maintaining internal environmental monitoring program.
Key Functions of Compliance Admin:
- Manage 3rd party lab testing including both incoming raw and environmental monitoring program:
- This would encompass submitting raw ingredient samples to 3rd party laboratory via electronic portal, monitor results, release lots when results approved
- Monthly micro sampling, submit samples via electronic portal, monitor results, raise potential corrective actions
- Managing internal nutrition information for protein powder sample packs
- Serve as the liaison between production labeling room and compliance manager for immediate labeling updates, providing missing/new labels for label room, review all printed labels and provide sign off for label approval
- Manage transferring of all finished good labels into internal storage server
- Content review for Nutrition Compliance including
- Test print
- Brief to design building
- Reviewing of externally produced labels
- Monitoring and trending of micro results and ensuring compliance to specifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Attention to detail
- Multi- tasking
- Proficient in Excel
- Effective communicator