NVQ Learning & Development Administrator - Apprenticeship
Please note this role is a part of the Apprenticeship Scheme - this is the perfect opportunity for school leavers and is a great alternative for those that do not wish to attend University.
The Hut Group is a business renowned for investing within its employees and so prides itself on engaging with enthusiastic, ambitious and driven individuals to become specialist within their discipline, by being exposed to some of the most talented people in the North West.
As part of this we are recruiting for a Learning & Development Administrator to support this central function. Based at our HQ in Northwich, Cheshire you will hold responsibility in helping to coordinate our training platform, the THG Academy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Booking in training sessions
- Managing the THG Academy sign up system ensuring all employees are enrolled on the sessions they wish to attend.
- Working with the team in order to analyse data to contribute to decisions made about THG Academy.
- Managing NVQ job description posts both in-house and with external advertisers.
- Support the NVQ Coordinator with administration for the smooth running of the Apprenticeship Scheme.
- Attend external careers events promoting the Apprenticeship Scheme.
- Keeping the THG Academy wiki page up to date with the latest information.
- Designing and coordinating the THG Academy newsletter that goes out on a monthly basis.
- Excellent time management.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
- Computer literate and have good communication skills via telephone and email.
- Ability to prioritise workload and keep to deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and external customers.
- Ability to use initiative as well as work as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm to obtain new skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Eligible for the Company Bonus Scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
- Salary - National Minimum Wage for Apprentices, increasing after 1 years' service.