Head of Communications - Myprotein
At Myprotein – Europe’s #1 sports nutrition brand – we are looking for a Head of Communications to help drive the brand forward.
As part of the senior management team and reporting directly to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the overarching strategy for key communication channels of the brand.
Devising annual marketing budgets and working with each channel head to implement each strategy, tailored to the requirements and needs of the business, this role allows real creative freedom to execute forward thinking ideas and cutting edge practices.
You will be a key stake holder in shaping the ongoing structure and development of multiple marketing teams, with a number of senior marketing experts reporting into you. Passing down best practices, expert industry experience and first class leadership as you not only develop the business but the individuals within your structure.
- Collaborating in the overarching strategy for the SEO, PR, social and content marketing teams
- Defining and proposing annual marketing budgets with divisional heads
- Providing leadership and best practice to an ever growing marketing structure
- Unifying the communication teams to ensure coherent brand objectives
- Providing forward thinking perspectives and constantly innovating ways of working
- Provide expert understanding of consumer behaviour in line with business objectives
- Structuring and developing each team in line with the ever changing landscape of the brand
- Teaching and implementing insight and methodology within your teams
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in communications, digital and marketing
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing multiple teams
- Relevant degree in e-commerce/digital/marketing beneficial
- Case studies and examples of successful communication marketing for big brands
- Extensive, hands on 'big brand' experience in a minimum of two of the following: Social, PR, SEO, Content Marketing
- Experience in brand, PPC or affiliate marketing beneficial
- Case studies of successful campaign results for other big brands
- Genuine passion for fitness and the industry
- Experience in international marketing a huge advantage
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive mind-set and can-do attitude