HVAC Facilities Technician
The Hut Group's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige, and nutrition related consumer goods and the company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, ESPA, Illamasqua, Mio Skincare and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Backed by global giants KKR and Blackrock, The Hut Group's immediate growth plans include further significant investment in pioneering and innovative technologies, further acquisitions and further international expansion.
Due to expansion, THG is looking to recruit an HVAC Facilities Technician to work within a multi-functional facilities team providing reactive and planned maintenance along with project work across the entire THG portfolio UK wide. This is a mobile position based at our headquarters in Northwich, reporting directly to the Facilities supervisor.
- To be available for attendance out of normal office hours in the event of an emergency or for specific tasks requiring out-of-hours action.
- Work independently to undertake the Planned Maintenance of the Building Engineering Services, to ensure compliance with the specification, PPM, Schedules and Procedures.
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant and install new plant and equipment when required
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the need for repairs or replacements to ensure compliance with the relevant British Standard.
- Complete administrative tasks related to PPM's
- Computer literate including maintenance systems
- Ensure all health and safety paperwork is in place (and adhered to) for each job / project e.g. method statements, risk assessments
- To liaise with specialist sub-contractors and engineers with other disciplines to ensure the efficient operation of the plant without disruption to the client.
- Work in a proactive manner to comply with our statutory undertaking relevant to our HVAC reactive and PPM duties
- Carry out additional responsibilities to support team including Electrical, Mechanical and basic building tasks
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Qualified to City and Guilds or NVQ Level 2 or 3 A/C and refrigeration, hold, City and Guilds 2079, F Gas Certificate
- They will be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of fault finding and diagnostics on electrical systems and have excellent customer service and team working skills
- Considerable experience on various types of equipment including, Mitsubishi VRF, BMS systems, Water Chillers and BMS systems
- Full UK driving license
- Ability for decisions making in pressurised environment, bias for action and think long term
Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
There is scope for progression
An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business