Customer Service Advisor (Fixed Term)
Customer Service Advisor
The Hut Group is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. We are building a world-class business with global ambitions and a disruptive business model. Our culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That’s how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth.
Advisors at The Hut Group are the voice of our brands and will use a range of communication methods to ensure that wherever possible, customer enquiries and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact. We are constantly expanding our global e-commerce platform which is powered by the world’s largest brands, such as Myprotein, lookfantastic, Skinstore and Pro Bike Kit.
The Customer Service Team is the first point of contact and will use a range of communication methods to ensure that enquiries are dealt with efficiently. Advice and guidance is given from start to end throughout a world class Customer Service Experience.
We want all of our employees to be passionate about the brands they work for so we provide on-going training to develop product knowledge and confidence.
What will I be doing?
- Responding to customer’s queries via telephone and email
- Working to department targets
- Striving for first time resolution
- Assisting with social media or live chat queries where required
- Maintaining a high level of quality on all correspondence with customers
- Confident communicator
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Punctual/ reliable
- Calm and patient
- Able to work under pressure
6 Months Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 42.5 (involves shifts)
Location: Northwich, CW9 7RA