Revenue Assurance Manager
The Hut Group's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige, and nutrition related consumer goods and the company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, ESPA, Illamasqua, Mio Skincare and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Backed by global giants KKR and Blackrock, The Hut Group's immediate growth plans include further significant investment in pioneering and innovative technologies, further acquisitions and further international expansion.
Due to expansion, THG is looking to recruit a Revenue Assurance Manager. The role will be based at our main distribution and manufacturing warehouse in Warrington but will include extensive travel to our sites in the UK
The Revenue Assurance Manager will join our Finance Department's Internal Control & Risk division, focused on key retail risk throughout our global business. In this position your knowledge and experience in loss prevention and assurance and will have a direct impact reducing losses and provide support to the strategic direction of loss prevention and assurance in an online retail risk management environment. You will be responsible for providing oversight in the protection of company assets and executing asset protection programs designed to minimise inventory shrink, internal fraud investigations, losses in transit, returns and refunds. You will have complete responsibility for managing proactive reviews and auditing programs to ensure effectiveness and departmental compliance.
- Identify root causes of shrink within The Hut Group and partner with other departments such as warehouse, courier and security to develop innovative solutions and minimise exposure by executing appropriate asset protection and assurance measures.
- Manage the collation, analysis and reporting of completed audit reviews, identifying key process weaknesses, follow-up activity and remedial planning.
- Perform regular assurance and audit reviews in various departments to ensure compliance with the company policies & procedures and internal controls related to loss prevention.
- Manage the collation, analysis and reporting of completed reviews, identifying key process weaknesses, follow-up activity and remedial planning.
- Work with management to prioritise high stock-loss areas and develop appropriate shrinkage reduction and control improvement plans.
- Respond to integrity concerns through appropriate discovery and conduct investigatory interviews were necessary.
- Control and manage the delivery of the fraud audits and assignments, to ensure that the work is completed to time and budget, escalating any issues as appropriate to the relevant Director
- Oversee and manage internal violation investigations as directed
- In-depth experience in shrinkage reduction techniques and root cause analysis.
- The ability to apply continuous improvement practises to business controls and processes.
- Excellent follow-up and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and work on multiple projects.
- Familiar with interpreting and practically applying retail or corporate policy and process.
- Experience of planning and executing of risk based audits.
- Proficient in MS Office Package (particularly Excel) and a strong understanding of online retailer systems.
- Strong presentation, training and reporting skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerate skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good project management skills.
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits