Japan E-commerce Executive - Myprotein
Opening Date: 1st December 2017
Closing Date: 1st January 2018
Salary: £27,500 - £35,500
The Hut Group aims to be the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination. We are currently the UK’s leading multi-website online retailer with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform supporting our multiple websites. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
All of these factors combine to create a seriously compelling career opportunity for the very best talent. We seek bright, motivated and ambitious talent who can really help scale our business – in return we offer unprecedented career and leadership fast track opportunities, top of market compensation and material equity incentive (share options) for top performers.
Our Talent philosophy is strongly geared toward creating commercial leaders able to execute business strategy and drive the continued expansion of the Group.
About The Opportunity:
- The Japanese speaking E-commerce Executive has a key part to play in growing the Myprotein brand across the Japanese region - our fastest growing territory
- Working in a fast growing team, tasked with taking Myprotein to the world number 1 spot.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive growth to the website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Develop strong reporting skills while working with, Excel, Google analytics and SQL
- Work in synergy with the rest of the THG teams including, PR, Category, New product development and buying to hit shared KPIs
- Using our in-house data & technology platform, with over 10 million customers and 360 million unique visitors per annum, we can share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trend
- Degree qualified in a technical discipline e.g. Business, Marketing, Economics, Maths, Management
- Native Japense
- Interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Proven communication and influencing skills
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making