Performance Marketing Manager
Performance Marketing Manager
The Hut Group is one of the World's fastest growing, and most profitable online retailers. THG culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That’s how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth. We are now going global, focused squarely on building a world class marketing platform and team and are hiring for a driven, motivated and highly capable Performance Marketing Manager to join us.
We’re looking for a rock star Performance Marketer to make a significant impact on our business, brands and customers.
As the Performance Marketing manager you will lead, develop and implement Paid Search strategies that contribute to our Beauty brands stellar growth, both in the UK and and increasing International Markets. Driven by data you’ll quickly iterate and methodically improve our results month on month by bringing the paid search function in-house:
The role will provide leadership in paid search including design, developing, and managing campaigns.
Including: Campaign structure, keyword research, keyword management, keyword bidding, ad copy writing and testing, search content integration, related search strategies, landing page testing, and any other core capability required to maximize results, drive volume, and hit targets.
Monitor key metrics. Work daily with appropriate teams/persons to implement design and content changes to boost conversions.
Manage assigned accounts comprehensively. This includes assigned client revenue and margin objectives.
- Lead overall Paid Search function including overall strategy, producing traffic generation goals and forecasts, setting the budget spend priorities, and measuring overall results against plan.
- Monitor and analyse performance overall against traffic, CPA and ROI goals and continually make and implement recommendations for optimisation and ongoing growth.
- Identify new optimisation tests and growth opportunities and areas for additional investment
- Lead overall integrated campaign strategy and plans, outlining key marketing themes, messages, and offers and mediums for promotions throughout the year.
- Co-ordinating and communicate with marketing and ecommerce function as appropriate to ensure deliverables are being executed on and best practices and learnings are shared across various teams for continual improvement and optimisation.
- Planning, managing and executing local and global paid search programmes
- Ensuring the best possible ROI and reporting back to the board
- Working with internal teams to optimise customer journeys and online experience
- Develop and implement the company's acquisitions strategy globally
- In full control of the Paid Search budget making it a hugely successful channel
- Degree/MBA qualified
- Leadership experience
- Strong experience and expertise in digital marketing, paid search and search engine optimisation
- Experience in running a portfolio of traffic generation programs
- Experience with working and developing Paid Search Bid tools (in house or 3rd party) and associated data modelling (attribution models, propensity models)
- Experience working with Analytics platforms: Google, In house, Coremetrics, Omniture etc
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills-must have both an interest and skill in analysing and making meaning out of data and translating that into actionable changes.
- Strong campaign management orientation, identify new themes / topics, offers, and platforms to reach target market with those messages and offers.
- Strong interpersonal and team-building capabilities, ability to develop strong trust-based relationships and manage effectively.
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful.
- High attention to detail and focus on quality output necessary.
Competitive Salary, Bonus and other benefits
Progression oppoprtunities in a fast groiwng organistaion