About The Hut Group
The Hut Group is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. We are building a world-class business with global ambitions and a disruptive business model. Our culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That’s how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth.
We architect, build and run our own bespoke software systems and our proprietary technology platform serves our market leading websites such as Lookfantastic and Myprotein to over 300 million shoppers globally.
Overall Admin of Role:
As a Payroll Administrator, you will enjoy a varied and challenging position. Here you will be working within a very busy and fast paced team who are responsible for the processing of a large Global Payroll. This is a great opportunity to learn and progress quickly within the payroll department.
Payroll Analyst Job Duties:
- Assisting with the processing a monthly payroll c.3000 employees
- Dealing with basic payroll queries, escalating more complex queries
- Auditing Expense Claims.
- Inputting of monthly payments, deduction.
- Auditing of starters and leaver, manual calculations.
- Statutory Payments.
- Can adapt well to changes and updates within the business
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to balance a range of priorities and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to use initiative and take ownership of processes
- Handling complex queries, analysing information and problem solving
- General competent I.C.T skills such as Microsoft Office suite
- Previous experience of working in a payroll environment is an advantage.
- Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
- Real responsibility from the start of your career at THG
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career