Learning & Development Manager for Warehouse
The Hut Group's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Operations is at the heart of customer experience here at The Hut Group, shipping to consumers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Distribution Centre in Warrington, Cheshire.
THG is looking to recruit a Senior Learning and Development Manager with experience organising training for staff based at a Semi-automated/automated Distribution environment.
Reporting to the Group People Director, you will be leading a team of leadership and development professionals based in the warehouse.
Main Activities / Tasks:
To design and oversee delivery of learning and development for THG personnel based at our warehouse to optimize their performance and ensure that they operate safely.
The L&D Manager will be responsible for implementing the companywide training and development plan. This includes creating training curricula for each job role, managing new starters' inductions, implementing on the job and classroom training sessions and working with each department to ensure learning plans are kept up to date. It is essential within this role that you have experience working within a warehouse environment.
You will also be required to :
- Carry out regular training audits
- Ensure all associates are trained on the relevant and current processes and work instructions
- Create professional development learning plans for the appropriate roles
- Design and deliver a range of Academy sessions to THG Leaders
- Acquire and track appropriate training material
- Have the ability to create and lead on boarding and training process.
- Deliver and update course training material on a regular basis
- Support audit readiness by ensuring all SOP’s,PMVs and controlled documents are kept up to date
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate that you have the following Skills & Abilities:
- Training Qualification,
- Experience developing content and conducting instructor-led classroom and on the floor training.
- Experience working within warehouse and operations is essential.
- Previous experience implementing formal training plans and training employees at all levels
- Experience working closely with Human Resources for the development of others
- Use initiative to develop and deliver training across the Group
- Track record of managing training and development programs
- Strong business acumen and people-management skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications Project and Excel
- Good understanding of site Health & Safety, Quality and HR procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- If you have experience in food manufacturing that would be advantageous.
- Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
- Rapid Promotion
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business