Facilities Maintenance Technician
The Hut Group is one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies, with a primary focus on health, beauty, prestige, and nutrition related consumer goods. Owners of divisional leading brands LookFantastic.com and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand, we won the Sunday Times Profit Track two years on the run and we are still growing at a rapid rate.
The Hut Group is a business that is renowned for investing within its employees, where technology and innovation is at the forefront. If you are ambitious, driven and ready for your next challenge - Come and help us change the world today.
The Hut Group is looking to recruit an experienced maintenance technician to provide Facilities support and maintenance services for Hale Country Club. You will be required to ensure that the facility is well maintained and fit for purpose at all times.
To be responsible for the hands on maintenance and repair of the building and services, plant machinery and equipment by –
- Organizing reactive and planned preventative maintenance (PPM)
- General plumbing and sanitary ware repairs for the swimming pools, spa area, kitchens and toilets
- Prepare and update maintenance records to include an asset register, operating maintenance
- Updating and maintaining manuals and record drawings
- Fire doors checks and basic repairs
- Housekeeping and storage check and co-ordination
- Water hygiene checks / tests
- Resolution of hot and cold queries
- General painting and decorating activities to maintain ceiling, wall and floor finishes
- Responsible for risk management, issue work permits, risk assessing and managing the internal compliance systems in a timely and accurate manner
- Managing and monitoring the usage of all utilities and incoming services (meter reading and checking)
- Managing building management systems (BMS) monitoring and investigating recorded results
- Make essential repairs to doors and windows as required to ensure that physical security is not compromised
- Fire alarm weekly testing and update records accordingly
- Contractor supervision and liaison
- Furniture checks and basic repairs
- Ordering Office essentials, checking stock levels regularly and reordering items as and when required.
- You will also be required to be flexible as you will be expected to multi task.
- And you will be required to maintain a professional attitude at all times, dealing with colleague complaints and queries politely and efficiently.
- Flexibility with regards to shifts / working hours: For this role you may be required to carry out essential maintenance or repairs at night, whilst the club is closed to the public, or at weekends.
Key Skills/ Experience
- Must be a self-motivated individual
- Ability to be work and keep calm when under pressure
- Able to prioritise workload quickly and effectively
- Experience of working in a similar environment would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of plumbing, decorating and minor building repair techniques
- Good knowledge of building construction methods and materials
- Full UK Driving licence
- IT Literate
Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
There is scope for progression
An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business