NVQ Buyer's Assistant - Apprenticeship
Please note this role is a part of the Apprenticeship Scheme - this is a perfect opportunity for school leavers and is a great alternative for those that do not wish to attend University.
This is a key role within an ever growing team, with your day to day role consisting of:
- Supporting the Buyer/Senior Buyer in the day to day buying role and administration.
- Receipts report - what stock is in/ set live.
- Many key aspects of the buying function and its administration which has a direct impact on the success and profitability of the category.
- New Line Forms - sending content, requesting images from brands, adding to order requests, checking instock, setting live.
- You will be actively involved in all areas of the business and working with other team members at all levels including senior management.
- Site Sweeps - checking promo's live, actioning trading notes.
- Contact with external customers and suppliers.
- Images/Content Amends.
- Competitor checking across all sites.
- Proven communication skills.
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
- Organisational and planning skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Problem solving ability, particularly when working under pressure.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Transport to Manchester Airport - a move to offices here are imminent in the next couple of months.
- Eligible for the Company Bonus Scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
- Salary - National Minimum Wage for Apprentices, increasing after 1 years' service.