Social Media Buyer
The Hut Group is one of the World's fastest growing, and most profitable online retailers and has recently acquired IdealShape and IdealFit. THG culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That’s how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth. We are now going global, focused squarely on building a world class platform and team.
We’re looking for a rock star Social Media Buyer to make a significant impact on our business, brands and customers.
World Class Marketing Platform
We are focused squarely on building a world class Marketing platform & team that has responsibility for acquiring new Customers through various digital channels (Online Display, Email, Paid/Natural Search, Affiliates, Mobile and Social Media).
Generating high volume and high quality traffic to the website and ensuring strong conversion off the back of a great online customer experience are the primary goals for the team.
In order to realise our ambition we require candidates ideally with a background in online marketing and with a strong desire to make things happen.
The Social Media Buyer will be responsible for the strategic development, execution, optimization and growth of direct response campaigns through a variety of social media platforms. You will look after daily bid management and optimisation of paid campaigns across social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. You will constantly be thinking outside of the box to come up with imaginative ways to approach challenges. Social Media Buyers must keep a strong and current pulse on media trends and tactics to create short and long-term strategies that they use to optimize paid media spend and results.
- Develop strategic paid media plans including media spend projections, media mix (prospecting/remarketing), and A/B test strategies.
- Recognize and implement ongoing optimizations by monitoring performance across audiences and creatives.
- Approve campaign setup and accuracy of campaign assets before launch.
- Analyze web analytics and statistical reports to track progress and provide insights.
- Ensure campaigns are meeting/exceeding KPI goals.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of THG’s overall business and marketing objectives
- Experience working in a paid social position
- Qualitative & analytical thinking
- Experience in planning and buying within digital
- A strong interest in social media
- Detailed-oriented and organized
- A sound understanding of bid management tools
- Experience in excel