Graduate Scheme - Talent Acquisition
Graduate Scheme - Talent Acquisition
About The Hut Group:
THG is a nimble giant with a start-up culture, led by our founder Matthew Moulding and backed by global heavyweight investors KKR, Blackrock, Sofina and Balderton Capital.
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building global brands, THG is already one of the most valuable privately owned consumer tech companies in the world ($3.25bn).
We are a $1bn revenue business growing sales AND profit at 50% with 75% of sales occurring outside the UK.
We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination and our proprietary platform is used to manage over 120 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house.
Talent Acquisition at THG
As part of our growth, we aim to recruit talented people who want to make a real difference. To ensure we get this right, we are looking for someone who is truly passionate about working with people, who will help us to, track down the very best talent, and help us to continue to hire exceptional people.
This is a key role in helping to build a world-class in-house talent function. In order to do this, we will continue to improve our hiring and evolve our brand, finding new sources for hires and headhunting people. This is your chance to bring all of your innovative ideas to the table.
As a Graduate in the Talent Acquisition Team you will be:
- Selling The Hut Group to talent: Either through a telephone interview or a face to face meeting, you are responsible for getting people excited about The Hut Group.
- Creating amazing experiences: You will make sure that potential recruits are meeting the right interviewers and that we are ensuring that they are looked after at every stage of the process. You ensure that candidates are treated as individuals.
- Specialist in candidate mapping: You will be comfortable hiring and market mapping at the most junior level right through to senior level positions
- Be an advocate of social networking: Within our recruiting function and helping The Hut Group to capitalise on these tools.
- Constantly looking for creative sourcing strategies: You will find and work with innovative methods in talent attraction.
- Being an ambassador for The Hut Group: Very often you'll be the first person that someone talks to from THG, so you need to be great at understanding their motivations and matching their motivations with the benefits of working here.
- Representing The Hut Group: At events and building community. While this role will often be office based, you will be comfortable with attending conferences, career fairs, meetups, and building a pop-up marketing stand. Don't forget you also have to create executing a strategy to follow up with them
What we look for:
We are looking for outstanding high flyers who can make an immediate impact on our customer and have the potential to go on and become part of our top management team in the future.
We’ll be looking for demonstrable evidence of high achievement in addition to the characteristics that mark something out as showing strong leadership potential.
We are looking for special people from all walks of life who have ambition, a competitive spirit and a willingness to get stuck into detail over strategy at times.
If that sounds like you, we will promise to position you in a challenging but influential role under the mentorship of senior management giving you the platform to show you can deliver results.
Do that and you can go as far and as fast as your own individual talents will take you, with no limits and no consideration given to age or industry experience.