Commercial Sales Manager - GLOSSYBOX
The Commercial Sales Manager will have the opportunity to be part of the GLOSSYBOX success journey and truly influence the company. The Commercial Sales Manager will be responsible for driving and executing on additional revenue streams linked to the Box Model, working strategically to add value for partner companies to reach an attractive target group and heighten the box experience in terms of value proposition for the end-user.
This will include, without being limited to, finding suitable partners that would benefit from a placement in the Glossybox in terms of flyer collaboration in relevant industries (outside the Beauty Industry). Furthermore, the role will include building a solid pipe of business relations with these relevant partners and ensuring best in class execution and campaign results for our partners.
The initial focus will be on the Swedish market, with further partnership expansion into the Nordic markets following proven results. The Commercial Sales Manager will be working closely to the Managing Director and Brand Director. The salary of the Commercial Sales Manager will be on monthly basis with a quarterly bonus pay-out based on proven results and clear performance achievements.
- 1-3 years’ experience with Sales or Business Development
- BSc or MSc degree or relevant education
- Excellent oral and verbal skills in Swedish and English
- Positive, can-do attitude that spreads throughout the organization, even during stressful situations
- Possess a high level of commitment and positive energy in everything that you take on
- Thrive and succeeds in a culture that is fast moving, sometimes chaotic but always positive and solution oriented
- Flat hierarchies and a highly entrepreneurial work environment
- The opportunity to take over responsibility from day 1
- he chance to shape the future of the leading disruptor in the international luxury beauty discovery space
- A young and dynamic environment with an international and highly motivated team
- Varied tasks and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning and casual workplace