Denmark Country Manager - Myprotein
About The Hut Group:
The Hut Group aims to be the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination. We are currently the UK’s leading multi-website online retailer with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform supporting our multiple websites. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisition and international expansion.
All of these factors combine to create a seriously compelling career opportunity for the very best talent. We seek bright, motivated and ambitious graduate talent who can really help scale our business – in return we offer unprecedented career and leadership fast track opportunities, top of market compensation and material equity incentive (share options) for top performers.
About The Opportunity:
- The Denmark Country Manager has overall responsibility for the P+L, results, growth strategy and brand identity of the Danish website.
- Ownership and management of the Myprotein brand in Denmark – including product reviews, product content, social media and forums.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the Danish website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Developing relationships with key websites, prioritising new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the Myprotein international team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence in Denmark.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Top level graduate with a strong academic track record
- Native Danish speaker
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Proven communication and influencing skills
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility
Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making.