Group Risk & Resilience Manager
To ensure complete organisational resilience across all offices and warehouses both in the UK and abroad.
This will include working on the Resilience Management Program, incorporating threat and risk ratings, Business Continuity, and IT Disaster recovery, to cover all aspects of risk and ensure the business and staff are both prepared and protected.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage and own the Group Risk and Resilience Policy.
- Manage and own the IT Incident Management Plan.
- Design, develop, and manage the Security, Risk and Resilience Wiki pages ensuring information is available to all staff.
- Own and manage all Business Continuity Plans.
- Own and manage all Incident Management Plans supporting the Incident Management Process in place.
- Work closely with IT to develop a detailed Data Centre Recovery Plan.
- Design, develop, manage and assess the CMDB.
- Work Closely with IT to design and develop detailed IT Disaster Recovery Plans for our systems.
- Produce monthly Risk & Resilience Newsletter.
- Ensure compliance with the Risk and Resilience controls.
- Work with the Information Security team on developing a Technical Directory to document the status of all IT systems.
- Conduct annual Business Continuity Exercises with the divisions across all locations.
- Conduct annual resilience training/briefing sessions with Incident Management Teams.
- Develop and train staff on emergency plans and incident response protocols.
- Own and control threat and risk matrix documents for all locations, ensuring risks are rated and mitigating steps are documented along with actions needed.
- Drive this threat matrix and ensure all stakeholders agree to the risk rating and mitigating steps.
- Own and control the Business Impact Analysis document.
- Review and report on BIA outcomes.
- Own and control the Corporate Risk Register
- Be the leading authority on organizational resilience across all locations.
- 5 years BC management experience
- BCI qualification (Degree or equivalent)
- International certificate in risk management
- Project Griffin Awareness training.