NVQ Supply Chain Analyst
Please note this role is a part of the Apprenticeship Scheme - this is the perfect opportunity for school leavers and is a great alternative for those who do not wish to attend University.
In this role, you will act as a point of call for both internal and external customers. Ensuring the Supply Chain process goes smoothly and that all suppliers comply with THG guidelines.
Typical tasks will include:
- Critical path management
- Purchase order management to ensure a smooth operational flow
- Follow up and resolve any operational and order related issues with different department i.e. Operations, Accounting.
- Communicating with both internal and external kitting functions.
- Central point of contact for internal buying, trading and warehouse teams.
- Supplier relations.
- Maintain daily reports.
- Excellent time management.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and external customers.
- Computer literate and have good communication skills via telephone and email.
- Ability to prioritise workload and keep to deadlines.
- Enthusiasm to obtain new skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to use initiative as well as work as part of a team.
- Eligible for the Company Bonus Scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career progression aspects.
- Salary - National Minimum Wage for Apprentices, increasing after 1 years' service.