THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Due to rapid growth, THG is looking to recruit a Facilities Supervisor, to lead and supervise a multi-functional facilities team. The Facilities Supervisor will be required to support the business by providing reactive and planned maintenance along with project work across the entire THG portfolio UK wide. This is a mobile position based at our headquarters in Northwich, reporting directly to the Group Engineering and Facilities Manager
- To be available for attendance out of normal office hours in the event of an emergency or for specific tasks requiring out-of-hours action.
- Monitoring maintenance and upkeep of premises, liaising with contractors and technicians where necessary.
- Develop and deploy Planned Maintenance Schedules and specific activities of the Building Engineering Services.
- To measure and drive PPM compliance
- Support reactive maintenance and repair, ensure all work is completed a timely manner.
- Develop skills matrix and development plans for teams and individuals.
- Complete administrative tasks related to PPM scheduling, deployment and bill of materials
- Computer literate including maintenance systems
- Deploy and drive expectation for health and safety policies – such as permit to work, LOTO and working at height etc..
- To liaise with specialist sub-contractors and engineers with other disciplines to ensure the efficient operation of the plant without disruption to the client.
- Work in a proactive manner to comply with our statutory undertaking
- Carry out additional responsibilities to support UK wide Engineering and Facilities team
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum 5 years supervisor experience
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualification
- Qualifications around Electrical, mechanical, HVAC or other building disciplines
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of facilities maintenance and compliance requirements
- Approachable, can do attitude, bias for action, organised, innovative and think long term
- Full UK driving license
- Capable of making decisions in a pressurised environment
- You will also need to be flexible and adaptable, comfortable working in a high pressure fast-paced and exciting environment.
Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
Leadership and Development training throughout your career
An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business