Business Development Manager - Beauty Box
The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
All of these factors combine to create a seriously compelling career opportunity for the very best talent. We seek bright, motivated and ambitious talent who can really help scale our business – In return we offer unprecedented career and leadership fast track opportunities, top of market compensation and material equity incentive (share options) for top performers.
The Business Development Manager will have the opportunity to be part of the Beauty Box (Core beauty division) success journey and truly influence the company. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving and executing on additional revenue streams linked to the Box Model, working strategically to add value for partner companies to reach an attractive target group and heighten the box experience in terms of value proposition for the end-user.
This will include, without being limited to, finding suitable partners that would benefit from a placement in the Beauty Box in terms of flyer collaboration in relevant industries (outside the Beauty Industry). Furthermore, the role will include building a solid pipe of business relations with these relevant partners and ensuring best in class execution and campaign results for our partners.
The initial focus will be on the UK market, with further partnership expansion into further markets following proven results.
The salary of this Sales Manager is extremely competitive and will be on monthly basis with a quarterly bonus pay-out based on proven results and clear performance achievements.
- 1-3 years’ experience with Sales or Business Development
- BSc or MSc degree or relevant education (Desirable)
- Positive, can-do attitude that spreads throughout the organization, even during stressful situations
- Possess a high level of commitment and positive energy in everything that you take on
- Thrive and succeeds in a culture that is fast moving, sometimes chaotic but always positive and solution oriented
- Flat hierarchies and a highly entrepreneurial work environment
- The opportunity to take over responsibility from day 1
- he chance to shape the future of the leading disruptor in the international luxury beauty discovery space
- A young and dynamic environment with an international and highly motivated team
- Varied tasks and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning and casual workplace