Producer - Photography & Video
Senior Producer – Photography and Video
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a lively Production team servicing a broad range of exciting Retail Brands, to deliver high end Photography and Video.
The Brands focus around Beauty, Health and Fashion and are studio and location based.
As part of an in-house team you’ll get to work with the Brand Teams and a large Creative function to help shape the direction of our content, plus work with our expert in-house Studio Team to make it happen.
Fast pace fun environment with great opportunities for development and progression.
Purpose of role
Working at a senior level to support the Head Of Production in coaching and mentoring the wider production team. Taking the lead on planning and managing large productionprojects (still image and video) ensuring final assets are delivered to a high standard, onbudget and on time.
• Understand systems and workflow processes, adhere to and champion
• Accurate and objective interpretation of briefs received from the Brand Communications Team
• Advise Brand Communications Team on the possible production solutions to aid them to complete clear and detailed quotes, accurate briefs and timing plans.
• Work with the studio manager to understand the set build, photography, styling and related costs to projects at quoting stage
• Inform the relevant Studio Manager of upcoming projects and the associated resource requirements in good time.
• Working with key internal departments to ensure projects progress through the production process smoothly throughout pre-prod, production, post and delivery.
• Responsibility for efficient delivery. Know how much time and expense has been sold and ensure we deliver great work with the minimum amount of time and expense.
• Maintaining strong, collaborative working relationships with the Brand Communications Team and Brand/Marketing Teams when present on shoots.
• Report progress on your projects on a daily basis to ensure they are kept on track
• Developing close and productive working relationships with all the production crew.
• Developing a thorough understanding of our business and all that we offer, so that you are able to talk about it confidently to Brand/Marketing Teams, Photography and design teams
• Coach and develop younger members of the team
• Champion new processes and better ways of working
• Review workflow at regular intervals with Head Of Production
• Identify resource gaps and flag with Head Of Production and assist in recruiting new talent
• Understand latest industry developments, especially around video production
• Ensure knowledge is shared amongst production team at team meetings
Thorough knowledge of Production for Photography and Video
Good Excel and Microsoft office skills
Excellent time management skills
Excellent Communication skills
Calm under pressure
Knowledge of Beauty/Fashion desirable but not essential