Trading Manager - Lifestyle Diet
The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
We are looking for a Trading Manager for our Lifestyle Diet brands, covering Exante and IdealFit UK. You will be responsible for the KPIs, growth strategy and translation of brand identity to the brands websites, working alongside the marketing team and brand managers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the brands websites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy.
- Improve, develop and lead market place strategy (Groupon, eBay, Amazon, Tmall etc) for the brand whilst working with the central market place team.
- Delivering targets and budgets through category management and campaign activations to ensure KPI’s are achieved.
- Ensuring the website is kept up-to-date with; correct offers, correct gift offers, updated banners, new in products/brands, regularly updated category pages.
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.
- Working with the relevant marketing teams to drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the THG team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with brand and customer service teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Calculate commercials for new on site and off site trading deals.
- Competitor product and pricing analysis – to ensure we are price competitive and market leaders in the industry.
- Conduct gap analysis with the help of the wider marketing team.
- Degree qualified
- A proven track record of trading in an ecommerce environment
- Ability to work in a super-fast paced business with low structure and high autonomy
- Strong relationship builder
- Have high energy with a proven track record of ‘getting stuff done’