Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building global brands, The Hut Group are fast becoming the world’s most important online retail organisation.
We operate 124 high-profit websites via our proprietary tech platform that sell premium goods, direct to consumers in the fast growing, global Health & Beauty markets - with half of our £500m revenue coming from own brand products and 70% of sales from international markets.
The photography team based at our Omega studio, plays a crucial part at THG. Year on year, we roll out thousands of premium health and beauty products brands. Life within this team is very fast paced, with the team photographing a huge variety of Beauty, Fashion and Health products.
We are now seeking a talented Photographer who can produce high quality images, deliver standardised media assets that adhere to company guidelines and time-scales. This role will see you working alongside a strong team of talented individuals, as well as working closely with our Retouchers, and will include comprehensive training to ensure ongoing success in the role.
What we look for in our team:
- To add cultural and professional value to the team
- Be 100% yourself - we are genuine and love what we do
- Passion, without it we would not be where we are today, you will have the support and encouragement to add your own creative flair to your shoots
- A true team player - we work hard and play hard together
- We don’t have time for lone wolves - we build everything together as a team
- A true desire to deliver outstanding customer-focused solutions
What we need you to do:
- Be accountable for allocated tasks, working independently and self-managing in order to meet all photography deadlines
- Create consistently accurate product pack-shot images in line with supplied templates and style guide
- The ability to produce creative imagery, when working with our team of in house designers and AD’s
- Ensure a high standard of output in terms of both quality and quantity
- A minimum of 2 years commercial studio experience or a degree in Photography/Media/Arts with a minimum one year experience N.B. your application must be supported with a relevant commercial portfolio attached to your application, or via web link
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy and technical ability
- A team player with a hands-on work ethic and approach to tasks
- Professional demeanour with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to undertake routine tasks with enthusiasm.